Subscribe
in a rss

Bailing Out!

Appalachian Trail (3)
Well, we had to abort the annual AT trip one day early due to serious weather conditions. Friday was forecast to have more cold rain and wind, so we bailed. The kids now know that they have the option of hunkering down and staying in camp when weather gets serious or bail if that is possible. This was the most continuously cold AT trip we have had in years, yet all the kids and parents ( 21 total ) did an awesome job of staying warm!
posted by Benita in Trip Reports and have No Comments

Place your comment

Please fill your data and comment below.
Name
Email
Website
Your comment

css.php